Link Popularity can take more time than other methods do. However the more better your rankings and placement are in the search engines, the more traffic that you will be able to generate. Here are 7 Different ways to building link popularity today.
1. Make your web site look professional. Having a web site that has a more professional look will attract more visitors and more individuals to your website. The more professional looking your site, the more credibility your company will gain. It is a part of human psychology. People tend to gravity towards things or people that look attractive. Therefore, make your web page attractive, and people will be attracted to it.
2. List your website in the best directories possible. The better the directory the better your links will be. If you are in the best directory, more and more websites will love to link to your website due to the respect that some of these major directories have.
3. Ask for links from other quality sites. You can request links from other websites, but you should only be adding links to top quality websites. Remember that the quality of the backlinks you get is much more important than the quantity of backlinks generated.
4. Create good relationship with owners of other websites. Once you have created a good relationship with these people and/or businesses, you can ask them to put your links on their websites.
5. Remain persistent. Link popularity can take some time to work. You have to be patient and let it happen on its own without trying to make it happen.
6. Use pay-per-click advertising as a link building tool. Pay-per-click ads will get more traffic to your site. If your site has more traffic it is more likely that other webmasters will want to create a link to your site, especially if they feel your site is informative and appealing at the same time.
7. Establish Command. You should make yourself an expert on your product, your service, and your field. Once you have established a higher credibility, your site will get more business. If you have more business, then your popularity will be higher, and other sites will be more willing to link to you.