Adsense Tips & Tricks

Adsense Tips | Adsense Tricks | Adsense Tools |Adsense Hacks |Adsense Keywords | Adsense secrets |SEO |Blog Promotion |Increase Traffic

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog posts regular Adsense news, adsense tips,hacks, Search engine optimzation,blog promotion and everything about blogging, especially about increasing Adsense Revenue. Go ahead, subscribe to our feed!

2:23 PM

What are Adsense Channel?

Posted by jessica.celion

I signed up for Google Adsense about one month ago. Since then, each time I logged into the Adsense site to play around with my Adsense ad code, I noticed something called channels but never looked into it further. Well I finally got around to reading up on Adsense channels.

Put simply, Adsense channels provide a mechanism for monitoring the performance of your ads for both specific ad units and specific pages. Since I have started getting some clicks on my Adsense ads, I was curious about which ad units were doing the job. So I have now set up some channels to monitor the different ad units I am running. Now, when I look at my Adsense earnings reports, I can tell which add units have been clicked and how much they paid.

The setup of the channels was dead easy. First I created a new custom channel and gave it a name. Next, I re-generated my ad code making sure I selected the correct channel for each of my ad units. After pasting the new ad code into my blogger template, the job was complete.

If you use Adsense but haven’t set up Adsense channels yet I recommend you give it a try.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: